CALL for 2019 NOMINATIONS IEEE Region 5 is accepting nominations for the following awards.
Before applying online and to increase your likelihood for success contact the Awards & Arrangement Committee for help. We like to endorse and nominate those volunteers who support our Section’s growth, leadership, and retention goals. Awards are presented at the annual R5 Regional Meeting on Saturday, April 4, 2020 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Outstanding Large Section (>500 members)
- Outstanding Small Section (≤500 members)
- Jim Leonard R5 Outstanding Member Award
- Outstanding Educator
- Outstanding Large Student Branch (>50 members)
- Outstanding Small Student Branch (≤50 members)
- Outstanding Student
- Outstanding Student Branch Counselor
- Outstanding Large Company (>500 employees)
- Outstanding Small Company (≤500 employees)
- Region 5 Lifetime Achievement
- Outstanding Young Professional Member
- Outstanding Individual Achievement Award (up to 5 awards)
A short description of each award and nomination forms are posted on the Region 5 Awards Nomination Manual. The same award can only be received once in three years.
Nominations and endorsements are to be submitted online. Register at https://apply-ieee.smapply.io/ to begin the process.
The deadline for nominations is March 1, 2020.
This is a new process and your feedback is welcomed. Please address any questions/comments to the Houston Section Awards & Arrangements Committee Chair:
Ernest X Njouondo