Job Alerts Disclaimer: The IEEE Houston Section is posting these Job Alerts as a courtesy. We take no additional rights, privileges, responsibilities, or actions for this published information. We encourage all applicants to do their due diligence when sharing personal information.
Pappas Restaurants is currently seeking an Electrical/Lighting Designer to join the Building Group at our Main Office in Houston. This individual will work closely with the Building and Construction Groups to plan and oversee the implementation of lighting and electrical designs to new and existing restaurants.
- Coordinate with design team on light fixture selection and layout
- Create electrical drawings for remodels and other construction projects
- Assist in the field on remodels and other construction projects
- Review and purchase all owner-supplied electrical items
- Stay up to date on industry trends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA preferred
- Master Electrician Certification
- 3+ years of commercial experience in the field
- 2+ years of AutoCAD experience
- Lutron experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A valid Texas Driver’s License and a clean driving record
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer M|F|D|V|A
Please send resume to Meghan Collier (firstname.lastname@example.org) -HR Staffing & Retention, Pappas Restaurants, Inc.