To facilitate and promote relationship and membership in graduating IEEE members from affiliated Student Branches, the IEEE Houston Section is offering the Stole and Regalia rental program. The cost of the stole is $40 USD. Students will be able to claim a $30 USD reimbursement upon return of the stole in good conditions.
To get your IEEE stole, simply,
1. Register via vTools by April 15, 2019.
2. There are two payment options during registration:
Option A: Pick up at one Houston Section Event:
– Young Professionals “Engineer Your Finances” – April 18, 2019 @ Mass Mutual, or
– Houston Section Meeting – April 25, 2019, @ Hess Club, or
– STEPing Forward – May 4, 2019 @ Buffalo Bayou Cistern
Option B: Pick up at their student branch office ($5 shipping fee)
3. Complete the Google form: Click Here.
Note: There are only 100 Stoles available for the entire section, so this is a first come first serve program.
Deadline: April 15, 2019, by midnight.
In order to qualify for reimbursement, students must…
1. Take a picture during the Commencement Ceremony wearing the stole (IEEE insignia must be visible).
2. Post their photo on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter and tag @IEEE Houston Section
3. Take a screenshot of the posting and email it to the Stole Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Return the stole in good conditions in one of the following options:
A. At the Houston Section Meeting (May 23, 2019, @ Hess Club)
B. At the May Young Professionals happy hour (date TBD)
C. Mail it to the Houston Section by May 17, 2019. Contact the Stole Program Coordinator for the mailing address. Students must submit the mailing receipt. (A stole in good conditions is to be determined at the discretion of the Stole Program Coordinator if this method is used).
4. Provide a name and address for a check to be sent out.
Questions? Ask Mario Hernandez at email@example.com