Congratulations to the IEEE R5 Houston Section members and Communities for the 2020 EAB (Educational Activities Board) Award Achievements. To view the congratulatory videos on IEEEtv under the Education channel see the links below.
- Section Professional Development Award – Region 5 Houston Section for our TISP and CED Programs – 2020 EAB Awards
We encourage you to reach out and congratulate our own Houston Section member volunteers for their achievements and to volunteer within the section or society. Please feel free to share the video with family, friends, associates, and others. This is certainly an accolade the R5 Houston Section can be proud of.
- Join a community of over 420,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a
common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology
- Get involved in standards development
- Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest
- Mentor the next generation of engineers and technologists and so much more.
About IEEE Houston Section
Founded in August 7, 1928, the IEEE Houston Section has been serving the greater metro
Houston area for more than 80 years. It is composed of over 4000 Members, with
multiple Society, and Community organizations. We are a trusted voice in the community and
among our colleagues. Learn more at https://r5.ieee.org/houston/.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing
technology for the benefit of humanity. Through its highly cited publications, conferences,
technology standards, and professional and educational activities, IEEE is the trusted voice on a
wide variety of areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to
biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics. Learn more
Shared by James Epkins Jr.
Lamar University Student Branch Electrical Engineer Major 2022