Contact Us

For further information or questions about the IEEE Rio Grande Valley Subsection or to apply for membership, please contact the officers of the Rio Grande Valley Subsection.

IEEE Member address changes are performed by IEEE Headquarters. Go to IEEE Membership Services to notify IEEE of your address change.

To contact the Rio Grande Valley Subsection, please fill out the following form.