Calling all Protective Relay Engineers!
The Conference for Protective Relay Engineers provides a forum for engineers to discuss power system protection technologies and applications. Both tutorial presentations on fundamental concepts and papers on new technologies are included.
Program will include:
- Tutorials on fundamentals for young engineers and technicians
- Manufacturers’ exhibits—the latest equipment!
- New protection concepts and tools
- Relay application ideas and best practices
- Case studies and “horror stories” – when the relays worked and when they didn’t!
For more information visit: https://prorelay.tamu.edu/