Skip to content
Back to Top
- Saturday, April 1, 2023; TOPIC: ” Low Power Digital Communications from the Mountains of Nepal”; Guest Speaker: Kenneth Goodwin. The flyer is attached: IEEE_GBS_04012023
- Sept 28-30, 2022, International Symposium on Measurement and Control in Robotics (ISMCR2022) – The scope of the symposium and submission deadlines are provided in the attached ISMCR2022-CALL-FOR-ABSTRACT. ISMCR2022 is organized by the International Measurement Confederation(IMEKO) Technical Committee on Robotics Measurements (TC17)
- Date being finalized; Prof Sang-Youn Kim. South Korea, “Soft Haptic Actuator using electroactive polymer for Immersive VR”
- June 17, 4:00 CET; Prof Daniele Fontanelli, Italy, “Measurements for Mobile Robots Applications”
- June 7-8, 2022, TC17-VRISE2022 – Topical Event on Robotics for Risky Interventions and Environmental Surveillance. The flyer CALL TC17-VRISE’2022 (002) provides the scope of the event as well as the submission deadlines.
- May 6, 3:00 CET; Prof Giovani Muscato., Italy “Agricultural Robotics”
- April 29, 2:00 CET; Prof Andrej Babinec, Slovakia, “Simulation Verification of a Production line before it is constructed.”
- April 29, 11:00 AM- 01:00 PM, Region 5 Sections’ Achievement Forum, More details can be found attached: R5-Section-Achievement Forum
- April 23, 11:00 AM- 01:00 PM, Region 5 Past Directors’ Forum II, More details can be found attached: Past-Directors-Forum II
- April 4, Congratulate our members Drs. Michelle Krueger and Irfan Khan on their awards! Irfan Khan received the Jim Leonard Outstanding Member Award for all his amazing achievements!! He was also the Technical Conference Co-Chair for the R5 conference. Michelle Patrick-Krueger coordinated all the conference’s competitions as the Student Competition Chair!Two forums for Past Directors and sections are hosted by IEEE GBS Section.
- December 10th 7:00 PM GBS/WIE Meeting, MOVIE NIGHT – Save the date! Our next event will be another virtual, We will be streaming “The Secret Rosie: The Female Computer of WWII.”*
- Nov 19th 6:00 PM GBS/VTS Cosponsor, “Meta-Material- A Manipulation of Waves”, Presenter- Distinguished speaker -Dr Erik Lier, Registration Required, https://events.vtools.ieee.org/event/register/285021
- Nov 18th 7:30 PM GBS/YP Meeting, Planning meeting- All YP members and also those interested in helping the YOUNG Professionals are invited to attend, Registration needed to receive ZOOM information, https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/288863
- Nov 18th, 7:00 PM, GBS Computer Chapter Co=-sponsor, Registration required, Co-Processor Architecture, Link to Register https://events.vtools.ieee.org/tego_/event/manage/286781, GoTo Webinar link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8442097975658400783
- Nov 16th, 7:00 PM PikesPeak LMAG-GBS/LMAG Cosponsor, Trans Arabian Oil Pipeline, Registration required, https://events.vtools.ieee.org/event/register/288821
- Tuesday Oct 5th “IEEE DAY” 2021 PROGRAM. The registration VTools URL: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/279381
- Friday Oct 8th. “Robotics for Risky Interventions and Environmental Surveillance”. The registration VTools URL: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/278728
- Friday Oct 1 Theme: “Virtual Media Technologies for the Post COVID-19 era”. The registration VTools URL: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/278726. And attached please find the Proceedings: ISMCR2021-Abstract Proceedings .