- 2021 Region Student Competition Results (4/11/2021)
- Region 5 Annual Meeting 4/10/2021 (3/31/2021)
- Region 5 members encouraged to register for the IEEE-USA Congressional virtual Visits Day (CvVD) (2/22/2021)
- PES DAY 2021 CALL FOR AMBASSADORS (2/8/2021)
- IEEE Gravitational-Wave Antenna Milestone (1/4/2021)
Welcome to the IEEE Region 5 website. IEEE has organized into regions in order to support members and sections on a more local basis. Within Region 5 we have more than 23,000 higher grade members and over 3600 student members. They are aligned with 26 sections and over 90 student branches.
The Region provides planning and funding support as well as working to assure sections have vibrant programs to support members careers and meet the IEEE mission of Advancing Technology for Humanity. I hope your visit to the website will allow you to find ways to become more active.
As Region Director, it is my job to better serve the needs of all members in Region 5. If you have thoughts on how to do that, please share them as we look for ways to expand your engagement with IEEE.