Skip to content
Back to Top
- Organizational Fit and Retention (4/19/2022) -
The last few years have been traumatic for most employees. From mass layoffs to having to quickly pivot from office work to “home” work, the earth has shifted under the feet of many American (and international) workers. For many, this has resulted in much soul-searching ...
- USPTO Webinar Series: Copyright, IP, Trademark, and Patents (IEEE-USA) (4/4/2022) -
IEEE-USA is partnering with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to offer a series of free, monthly webinars on intellectual property basics. The series will feature speakers from the USPTO, who will cover intellectual property (IP) basics and potential ways to protect your innovations ...
- IEEE-USA CvVD Training Schedule (3/21/2022) -
Thank you all for joining IEEE-USA’s 2022 Congressional virtual Visits Day. Registrations keep coming, but already this will be our biggest CvVD ever – by a big margin.
IEEE-USA is working with Soapbox Consulting to arrange your visits with Capitol Hill. We already have over 50 ...
- Free March IEEE-USA Webinars (3/10/2022) -
Register for free March IEEE-USA Webinars, Out of the Maze (March 23) and Social Media Power Hour (March 30).
Out of the Maze picks up where Who Moved My Cheese left off.
Take an hour to improve your social media power!
- IEEE President’s Message – Ray Liu (1/18/2022) - Facebook message from our current IEEE president:
- Dr. Mark Lewis to speak on defense activities with IEEE-USA this Friday (12/13/2021) - The IEEE-USA R&D Policy Committee will host Dr. Mark Lewis, former Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, for a presentation on defense activities on Friday at 2:00 pm EST via WebEx. The login information is as follows:
Friday, Dec 17, 2021 ...
- IEEE-USA 2022 Congressional virtual Visit Day (CvVD) – April 5 & 6, 2022 (12/7/2021) - IEEE-USA 2022 Congressional virtual Visit Day (CvVD) will be held April 5 & 6, 2022. Save the date if you’re interested in participating. Registrations will open sometime after the first of the year – usually February. More details should be available on the IEEE website ...
- IEEE-USA Draft policy statement on Natural Gas and Electric Power (12/6/2021) - The IEEE-USA Energy Policy Committee has released a draft position statement on “Natural Gas and Electric Power” for review and comment. The Energy Policy Committee invites U.S. IEEE members who have an interest in energy policy coupled with expertise in energy issues and who are ...
- 2022 IEEE Green Technologies Conference (12/4/2021) - Check out the March 2022 IEEE GreenTech Conference website https://ieeegreentech.org/, join the Linked In Group @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/70558284/, Twitter @
and Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/ieeegreentech/.
- Region 5 Student wins a 2021 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society C. J. Reddy Travel Grant (11/1/2021) - The IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (AP-S) C. J. Reddy Travel Grant for Graduate Students aims to help graduate students attend the annual IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and further their research work in the field of antennas and propagation.
Swathi Muthyala Ramesh has ...
- IEEE Women in Engineering Leadership Virtual Summit – October 29, 2021 (9/30/2021) - IEEE Women in Engineering Leadership Virtual Summit
8:15 am – 4:30 pm EDT, October 29, 2021
The IEEE WIE Leadership Summit seeks to provide a forum to women students, researchers, teachers, engineers and leaders, and disruptors to discuss work/life balance strategies, sustainability challenges, and leadership vision.
To Register: https://attend.ieee.org/wiels-2021/register/
- IEEE-USA “Navigate the Phases of Team Development with Speed and Agility for Happier and More Productive Teams” 10/5/2021, 2 PM EDT (9/28/2021) - Want happier and more productive teams? Among other things, it takes great leadership. And proven strategies can provide a real edge. Enter Bruce Tuckman’s phases of team development.
Date: 05 Oct 2021
Time: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
All times are America/New York
Register at: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/277932
- IEEE_USA Career Resources Overview and Interactive Discussion Oct. 6, 2021 (9/27/2021) - IEEE-USA webinar and interactive discussion on career resources.
Date: 06 Oct 2021
Time: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
All times are America/New_York
Register at: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/282596
Hosted by Amber Orr (IEEE-USA Career and Professional Development Committee), with some help from the IEEE-USA staff, this information session will highlight the resources IEEE-USA offers to ...
- IEEE-USA is offering three FREE half-day virtual professional development events (6/4/2021) -
IEEE-USA is offering three FREE half-day virtual professional development events this year: EVOnCampus 1.0 and 2.0, plus EVOPro. The focus will be on helping EVOlve attendees’ professional skill set, help them plot their career roadmaps, and inspire with dynamic, immersive learning from leading industry experts.
The first ...