IEEE-USA is partnering with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) to offer a series of free, monthly webinars on intellectual property basics. The series will feature speakers from the USPTO, who will cover intellectual property (IP) basics and potential ways to protect your innovations as you transition from idea to product.
- Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 2 PM ET
- Presenter: Elizabeth Dougherty
- Full details/registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/309617
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 2 PM ET
- Presenter: Robin Hylton
- Full details/registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/309619
- Wednesday, June 15, 2022, 2 PM ET
- Presenter: Bobby Rushing, Jr.
- Full details/registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/309625
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 2 PM ET
- Presenter: TBD (USPTO)
- Full details/registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/310107
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 2 PM ET
- Presenter: Tomeka Oubichon
- Full details/registration: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/310109
IEEE-USA’s free webinars/events are designed to help you find your next job, maintain your career, negotiate an appropriate salary, understand ethical considerations in the workplace and learn about other career-building strategies and public policy developments that affect your profession.
To learn more about Intellectual Property rights and how they may be addressed in consulting contracts, visit the new Risk Management Portal.
For information regarding upcoming webinars or to visit our vast webinar archive, please visit: https://ieeeusa.org/careers/webinars/
PDHs are available to IEEE members in the U.S.